Monsoon is here and we know the struggle of getting out hair drenched in the monsoon rains. Hair is considered to be the beauty symbol but monsoon brings in the problems related to it. So, while you still want to enjoy the rains keep in mind the dos and don’ts of Monsoon hair care.
Here are the tips that you should try to follow for hassle-free hair care.
1. First and foremost, always oil your scalp using castor oil or olive oil. This will naturally boosts the moisture in the hair and makes the, soft and shiny.
2. If you enjoy getting wet in rain, do one thing for your hair; clean them with deep cleansing shampoo. This will remove any residue in the hair left behind by the rain.
3. With Monsoon there comes humidity in the air and this cause a lot of sweat in the hair. Oily scalp can be treated by lemon juice. Add the juice of a lemon and half a cup of rose water to a mug of water and use as a last rinse.
4. Try to keep the diet rich in protein which will help in curing the damage caused to the hair in monsoon. It also helps in regenerating the hair growth.
5. Use a wide-toothed comb to detangle your hair. It will reduce the hair fall while combing.
6. You can also buy a good waterproof hoodie or jacket to protect your hair.
For more interesting stories download the Lopscoop application from Google Play Store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.