With Monsoon comes the Indian wedding season. Wedding is a most important day in people’s lives and so it has to be perfect for at least the bride and groom. Monsoon brings with it a lot of mess and moisture and so, we have brought you some tips that can help you while you arrange for a fat India Wedding.
Here is the list of the dos and don’ts that you should keep in mind while planning a wedding in this type of season.
Things you should do:
1. The very first thing that you should take care of is the wedding venue. Yes, the guests should necessarily have a shelter over their heads in this rainy season. Book a hotel, hall or palace keeping in mind the weather. Try to keep the functions indoors.
2. You can have a pre-wedding function or event in which you can plan for a rain dance if you please.
3. You can opt for the wedding dress as per the current season. Hues of pink, subtle golden and peach would be really soothing to the eyes and would also complement the weather.
4. While getting the decorations done, you can use umbrellas and other rain gears for the decorations of the events. This will match the vibe of the current season.
5. Keep in mind the rainy season when you plan for hot and cold beverages counters. The beverages should be balanced accordingly.
Things you should not do:
1. Now let us come to the make-up section. Monsoon is the worst season for make-up. Even waterproof make-up requires regular touch up. You can go for high-quality waterproof make- up for your wedding.
2. Avoid wearing high pencil heels. This might cause an accident in this slippery season. You can wear wedges and jutties with your attires.
3. Try not to keep the length of the dresses full instead opt for ankle length attires or you will get the hemlines covered with dirt.
4. Getting the wedding venue decorated with actual flower s can be a bad option in this season as they would welt quickly. You can replace the real flowers with the artificial ones and include lightweight parachute material decorations such as drapes and gazebo in the list of decorative items.
For more interesting stories download the Lopscoop application from Google Play Store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.