Being stylish does not mean that you have to spend too much on clothes or keeping yourself trendy. Keeping yourself updated with brands is another case but if you are thinking of changing your look or trying to experiment with your look then do follow the points that we will be discussing in the article below.
Today we will take up blazers for styling. Now let us first know this thing that blazers are not just for the sake of wearing to the official parties and offices, they are more than that.
Blazers can be worn with pants, trousers, skirts, dresses and what not? They can be perfect for a chic look as well as the office party look. From carrying it to a lunch date to a disc night, there are hell lots of options that you can try.
* You can try monochrome for office look. A casual grey blazer is ideal for an everyday office look. You can pair it with a peplum top and slim tailored trousers with stilettos to give smart formal look.
* Feel cold in office? Just throw a black or white blazer as a much needed layer. This will give you a chic and stylish look.
* For a casual Friday, wear a checkered blazer over your old comfort denim to have a polish edgy look. The blazer will drastically dress up your old jeans and a T-shirt, totally transforming the outfit. You can further add bright heels and clutch to make a perfect outfit for casual lunch meeting or dinner date.
* You can toss the blazer over your shoulders, simply drape it on you. This French look will make you look elegant and professional.
* A pencil skirt and a white button-down shirt paired with a checkered single-breasted blazer looks really confident and chic at work.
* A fitted blazer makes distressed jeans look much less casual and appropriate for work-wear.
* Add a long blazer that skims the bottom of your favourite short summer dress and you can wear it all fall and winter long at work.
* A grey blazer and chambray shirt paired with a sequined skirt and strappy heels can add a very polished aesthetic to your outfit at work.
For more interesting stories, Download the Lopscoop application from Google play store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.