KBC – Kaun Banega Crorepati have, over the years, become a show to a feeling. This is not a show but it has become an entertaining way to gaining knowledge and also see Amitabh Bachchan. Even after 18 years of watching KBC, from youngsters to senior members of our family loves to watch this show.
Most of the shows on television which is hosted by stars have either flopped or it has become sleazy but this is the only show which have retained its classy element. Most of the credit for its classiness ofcourse goes to the makers but also the charismatic actor, Amitabh Bachchan who makes Hindi look so cool and his diplomacy to manage the contestants is impeccable.
So, let’s see what are the KBC facts which are lesser known:
1. If you are in the dreamy world where you think KBC is this massive set, you are wrong. Reportedly, the actual set of KBC till season 8 looked like an abandoned bunker or a garage from outside. Now, it is shot on Yashraj Studios.
2. This one might not come as a surprise for, Amitabh Bachchan likes to have enough information about the background of each contestant so that he can make random conversation in between questions. So, the first thing he does after arriving to the set is to go to a cabin and do his ground work.
3. So, if you closely follow the show, you would know that ‘Computer Mahashay’ who locks the answers, puts questions in real time. So, this cannot be done by just Amitabh ji asking the computer to lock but there's a guy nearby Big B and hot seat to do all that with his Mac Book and other gadgets.
4. The contestants are not allowed to leave the sets till the entire shoot is over, irrespective of them losing or winning the show.
5. All food and beverages served to the KBC audience is free of cost.
6. Also, in between takes and all the technical set ups, Amitabh Bachchan keeps the crowd entertained by cracking jokes.
For more interesting stories, download the Lopscoop application from Google play store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.